1998 Audi A4 Owners Manual

1998 Audi A4 Owners Manual -We come again with the news from Audi, it's 1998 Audi A4. We will provide to you the owners manual of this car. But before that, please read the recognition from Steve, one of the consumer of this car.

 I "inheirited" this car when I was 18 years old. This was my mother's car since new, and he didnt want her commuting in a then-7-year-old car with 104,000 miles. So for her 50th birthday, he bought her a Mini Cooper S (which, by the way, is fantastic to drive).

I took over this car, and my previous car, my beloved 1987 Jeep Wrangler, went back to my cousin because the insurance cost was unbelievably high. I had been driving this car since I was a junior in high school because, before I got the Jeep, this was usually the car I drove because my older sister had priority over the car that we shared.

I learned how to drive stick, and she didn't, so I would always get to borrow Mom's car. She's a beautiful 1998 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro that my parents bought new when we moved back to the US from France. My mom wanted a stick shift, and my dad wanted AWD, a combination that was exclusively provided by Audi in the late 1990s. The 2.8-litre V6 engine was updated that year, going from a single-overhead-camshaft (12-valve) configuration to a dual-overhead-camshaft with 5-valves-per-cylinder (for a total of 30 valves) and variable valve timing, which boosted output from 172 to 190 horsepower.

1998 Audi A4 Owners Manual